Property insurance for individuals

  • More than 35,000 clients trust our Company
  • The cost of insurance is from 7 000 ₸ per year
  • Wide range of insurance programs MyHome
Get a policy in 3 minutes

Buying an insurance policy online

The electronic document is equal to a traditional paper contract The offer is valid for all customers
Fill in the details and get an offer
Pay for insurance online in a convenient way
Get the insurance policy
Receive documents by e-mail and in your personal account

Why do clients choose us?

Advantageous offer
Insurance without inspection and property assessment. Fast registration without providing documents. Transparent conditions and clear insurance rules
We insure the main risks
The insurance program is specially designed for you, taking into account the most probable and frequent insured events.
Affordable price
The given price is the most convenient for the client.
No deductible
We will pay in full, without any deductions on our part.
Payout within 10 days
An accelerated payment process and a minimum package of documents for payment.
A good business reputation
We value customer confidence and fully justify it.

What risks do we cover?

The maximum insurance coverage is 4,000,000 Tenge
Fire and lightning strike
Fire - combustion in the form of an open flame that does not occur in a specially designated place, and spreads independently outside such a place.

Lightning strike is an electrical spark atmospheric discharge, in which the discharge current causes mechanical damage or fire.

Water supply, sewerage and heating system breakdowns.
Illegal actions of third parties
Burglary, robbery and vandalism.
Fall of aircrafts
Property damage as a result of the fall of manned aircraft or their debris.
Liability to third parties
Infliction of material damage to property of neighbors as a result of fire and flooding.

Your home is under our protection

Real estate
up to 3,000,000 Tenge
Movable property
up to 500,000 Tenge
For damage to neighbors
up to 500,000 Tenge
Get a policy in 3 minutes

Other useful information on MyHome program

  • An individual - real estate owner or lessee (based on a lease agreement)
  • You can insure housing with an area of up to 200 sq. m, but not earlier than 1965 built
  • Movable property: household appliances (TV, home theater, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, electric, gas oven, air conditioner, etc.) and/or furniture. IMPORTANT: jewelry, art, antiques, laptops, tablets, cell phones are not accepted for insurance.
  • The property can be insured against loss or damage as a result of fire; lightning strike, falling on the property of aircraft or their wreckage, flooding as a result of accidents of water supply, sewerage, heating systems, water penetration from neighboring premises, illegal actions of third parties, namely: burglary, robbery, vandalism. Additionally, the liability of the owner of the residential premises will be insured for causing harm to third parties (for example, if you flooded your neighbors)
  • To conclude a contract, you need to fill out the form presented on the website
  • It is your responsibility for causing harm to third parties (in particular your neighbors). Under current law, the person who caused the damage must compensate (reimburse) it.
  • For immovable and movable property, the amount of damage is determined on the basis of a written report on the assessment of an independent expert, made in the direction of the Insurer. Liability to neighbors compensates for damage caused as a result of damage to an adjacent room, namely: walls, floor, ceiling, water supply systems, sewerage, ventilation, gas pipeline, electrical wiring, in the amount of their actual damage.
  • Contact the Insurance Company and re-fill the form on the website.
  • 1. Take measures to reduce damage (turn off the taps, etc.);
    2. Call for help (call 112, KSK, firefighters, police);
    3. Notify the insurance company;
    4. Record incidents (date, causes and damage) with the relevant acts of the competent authorities and / or management bodies of the condominium (KSK, PC, OSI, management company, service company)
  • When filling out the questionnaire and paying the cost of insurance, the contract will be generated automatically and will be shown in your personal account, and will also be sent to your email address
Don't have time to figure it out? We'll help you.
Our manager will contact you as soon as possible and answer all your questions and offer the best options
Contact the consultant
Dalabayeva Moldir
Consultant manager